'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

sil3nts tryout app[Denied]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sil3nt

sil3nts tryout app[Denied] Empty
PostSubject: sil3nts tryout app[Denied]   sil3nts tryout app[Denied] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm

1. Your name:Michael Shaddy 2. Your in-game name:$il3nt 3. Xfire (required)/Steam (optional):sil3nt26 4. Reason you want to join:looking for a snipung clan 5. Do you have a mic:no 6. What is your specialty:hardscope and noscope 7. Favorite gun:m40a3 8. Knifing: reaction9. Can you donate:mabey 10. Are you currently a member of any other clans: no11. If yes, which ones: 12. Screenshots:yes on xfire 13. Any computer abilities: not much like. I can be admin b/c I got modern rcon tool 14. Games you play: cod4 and battlefield bad company 2 15. Additional comments: not really any 16. Times that you can attend a tryout:just xfire me at sil3nt26
Back to top Go down
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

sil3nts tryout app[Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Re: sil3nts tryout app[Denied]   sil3nts tryout app[Denied] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 pm

k, we will xfire you when we are ready for your tryout. probably this wednesday
Back to top Go down

sil3nts tryout app[Denied]
Page 1 of 1