'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

Hey Guys Seriously Talking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nytes

Hey Guys Seriously Talking Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys Seriously Talking   Hey Guys Seriously Talking Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Hello, My clan members i'm sorry if u are reading this but if u are than u should read it CAREFUL if u guys go to any servers that are named Clowns it not really good against me the reason why is because.... i used to be in that clan... and when i was like 13 or 14... i kinda screwed up as meaning.That i cussed them out and other stuff... if u guys see this person name [zF]Evil Clown... Please do not talk to him or say anything to him... and feather notice i'm pretty much hated..... if anyone goes into clowns server like ( Guest) Please do not tell me to go to their server or scrim well i can scrim... but their pretty will kick me i don't know yet.. they are not really nice to me.. since i hacked them 6 times already Thank you and please repay : )
Back to top Go down
IMMORTAL

Hey Guys Seriously Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Seriously Talking   Hey Guys Seriously Talking Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Yea its all good.. Just dont get on there nerves
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Seriously Talking
Page 1 of 1