'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

Sash's Promotion Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sash

Sash's Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: Sash's Promotion Application   Sash's Promotion Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 pm

1. In-game name:Sash'RMX
2. What rank are you applying for:I Could Go CPT But LT will be fine Right now
3. Why should you get this rank:I Will Be A Mature Person, I like To Joke Around A Bit but Its not intensial Though.
4. Any members who back you up:No, I think I Could Handle it Alone, But if I hve any Questions I Will Ask You Sync.
5. What are your intentions when you receive this rank:I Will Be Mature, Look After this Website And The Clan Server But i wish i could kick aswell.
6. Screenshots:Sorry I Have None.
Back to top Go down
MrSmiley

MrSmiley

PostSubject: Re: Sash's Promotion Application   Sash's Promotion Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Although i have just gotten back, for the 2 days or so i was gone, it seems to me that you are new and still need to prove the maturity to me... i say you should wait a bit and then try again, once and fore-all this is my opinion and synced is the final decision.
Back to top Go down
http://nptech.tk
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

PostSubject: Re: Sash's Promotion Application   Sash's Promotion Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

i agree with smiley on this sash. sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sash's Promotion Application   Sash's Promotion Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sash's Promotion Application
Page 1 of 1