'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

Other games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{xS}Kakashi|F

{xS}Kakashi|F

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Does anyone play any other games?

I played Guild Wars for 4 years (MMORPG). Waiting for Guild Wars 2 to come out. I bealieve that it's going to be the best game ever made. Also played World of Warcraft for about a year. Then I started playing CoD online and yeh it's going fine so far:p

Bought Aion today and I'm gona play that somewhat. I'll still be active on the forum ofcours :p that's top priority. ^^

The games I don't play online are: Dragon age Origins and Awakening, Diablo 2 PES09, and some strategy games like Rome total war, Medieval total war, Warcraft Frozen Throne, Starcraft....

It sounds like a lot of games but I'm actually more outside with my mates than on my computer xD
Back to top Go down
MrSmiley

MrSmiley

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Requim online is pretty baller...its for mature people only...as says the esrb rating but you always see little kids on there..but still its a pretty good game.
Back to top Go down
http://nptech.tk
{xS}Kakashi|F

{xS}Kakashi|F

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 pm

There are a lot of little kids playing games they shouldnt nowadays unfortunatelly. And I havent heard about that game yet Surprised I'll google it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
'Remix. :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com