'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

ATTN: Site Remodeling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

ATTN: Site Remodeling Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Just letting everyone know, my good friend Kronophonix and I are trying to remodel in an effort to make the site look better. So if you see things that look fucked up, dont worry we will fix them.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 am

ok but atm it looks pretty kewl if ya look to the left Arrow

Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 am

that arrow going rightl lol
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 am

not it isnt?
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 am

well i think it dont look like a serious clan tbh looks like a fun clan now
Back to top Go down
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 am

at least it looks like a clan unlike another site ive seen..
Back to top Go down
'Remix.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:13 am

Hey everyone, I am open to suggestions and any ideas as long as synced is alright with it. I just asked him what colors he wanted then started to edit stuff. Eventually it will be more structured, I don't have time to work on it 24/7.

- Kronophonix
Back to top Go down
https://rmx-clan.darkbb.com
'Remix.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:03 pm

You will see that I have deleted many forum sections, if you don't like it then come complain to me in this topic. It is my personal opinion that this site is too cluttered and had a bunch of useless sections such as "new member area" if you want reasoning behind any of my actions I will be glad to explain. I have not deleted any forum topics or posts, simply moved them or rearranged them so that the site was more organized.

I would like to get rid of some other useless sections, but i will talk to synced or whomever first. Look in the recruitment section and promotion section, the list for recruits and the ranks should be posted in applications and promotions sections respectively as stickies.

One of my main concerns is the portal. I have a client party that I show all of my work too and their first impression was "wtf is this? this doesn't look like a clan site" When I asked what they meant, they couldn't figure out the use of a portal and were looking for the forum section for a while. Scar the fucker, portals are useless. I can fix up the main section to include the server list, your featured videos, and all the necessary information. I will make a demo for that tonight or some time tomorrow.

- Kronophonix
Back to top Go down
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm

frankly i think it looks too empty or maybe to small now..
Back to top Go down
'Remix.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:26 am

SwiFty'Remix. wrote:
frankly i think it looks too empty or maybe to small now..

Will be making something for the main forum page at the top, you will see later.

- Kronophonix
Back to top Go down
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 am

aight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Site Remodeling   ATTN: Site Remodeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Site Remodeling
Page 1 of 1