'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

Practice Notice.

Go down 
+2
SwiFty'rX.F
MrSmiley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSmiley

MrSmiley

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

As most of you know, the first practice didn't go as well as planned. Now we are upping the stakes hoping to see a improvement in the next one. If you miss the next practice and have not given me or swifty a note of why your going to be gone, then you will be released from the clan for a week, after your week suspension is up you will be allowed to wear the tags once again. Now you may not like this but it is to get better turn outs at our practices and to improve the skill of our clan. I you would like to see improvement in your skill please show up for the next practice. Although most of you may not like this, thats too bad. We want our clan to be willing and skilled in everything we do, so therefore we are implementing the more harsh rules.

Please leave comments and thoughts in a reply, please keep the vulgarity out and politely say whats on your mind. As of now this has not been implemented but me and swifty have been collectively pushing back and forth ideas.

Sincerely with love (no homo), MrSmiley.
Back to top Go down
http://nptech.tk
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:38 pm

I agree with smiley, and to be harshly honest, if you do not wish to get better and be a good player, you have joined the wrong clan. We are striving to be the best and i need all members to give it their all and learn to be better. There is always room for improvement to be made. Some members, granted are very good players, but you still need to learn.
Back to top Go down
MrSmiley

MrSmiley

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 pm

manners are included *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Guojii 'Remix.

Guojii 'Remix.

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm

I have a problem with this....If we do this... The clan might die........IDK if this is a good idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/matlon
MrSmiley

MrSmiley

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 pm

It cant be that hard to fill out an absence form... a few people didnt even say anything.. and it was only like 2 others besides me rapiidz and swifty that showed up.. not a good turn out. take responsibility for you actions for once.. this isn't just for fun and games this is also a real life lesson.. its like skipping work without telling your boss.. you'll get fired weather you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Guojii 'Remix.

Guojii 'Remix.

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:11 pm

alright do what you want i just said what i said
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/matlon
Arneee'Remix.

Arneee'Remix.

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 am

wwell whenn did you do the practice?
because we are all from a differnt time zone..
mayby whe could find an hour that fits everybody?
Back to top Go down
IMMORTAL

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:02 pm

soorry guys but i might have to get like too suspensions inless i come in andjust watch.. i dislocated my thumb
Back to top Go down
IMMORTAL

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 pm

ill try to be there

Last edited by IMMORTAL on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

spam or what?
Back to top Go down
IMMORTAL

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 pm

yea your cool.. lol
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:25 am

nah its just that i come to site and every topic is replied by you last
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice Notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Notice.   Practice Notice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Notice.
Page 1 of 1