'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

Sexy Kitty Neko!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#sG. Neko|F

#sG. Neko|F

Sexy Kitty Neko! Empty
PostSubject: Sexy Kitty Neko!   Sexy Kitty Neko! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm

What's up, kiddies? It's Sexy Kitty Neko here! Just decided to trip over this site and see what's up, although I don't see many of you ingame. Seeing the way this site is made, it looks ridiculously familiar. The motto, the site template, it's all copied from snipegen.com! ...but you have to admit that it really is cool template and motto we have, so I don't blame you for thinking it's nice. Either way, Momo said he was going to "deal with it" his own way, whatever that may be. Anyway, moving on...

I'm 16 years old, a casual Modern Warfare 1 player. (I say that every single one of my introductory posts!) I have played MW1 for three years. I also have Modern Warfare 2. (Steam is DarkopKetchup). On my free time I like to hang out with my friends and play every kind of guitar. (except Banjo and generally fretless) Did I mention that I play Call of Duty!?

I don't use automatic weapons much, but that justifies my entrance to the Sniper Only Theater! The reason why I joined sG was because I needed to find one hell of a fucking sexy Sniper-Only clan, and I joined DMN... but that wasn't it. Hahaha! Back when I joined #sG it was damn prestigious. Not so much now because of some new members, but it'll rise again very soon... as long as I'm here.

Well anyway, enough about my incredibly long, untold history. My specialty consists of Long Ranged Sniping/Stealth, intermediate Acog, and quickscoping at both close ranged and long ranged. I am currently training firmly on close ranged scoping (With or without Acog) quickswitch and close ranged hip firing.

My Xfire is crimsence, but all of you boys already knew that. (Unless you've been living under a rock for the last 3 years.)

Some of you may know me by my old names:

|EZS|Kettz
Ketchup
{CO} Black Cat!
[KoS] Sexy Neko
Kuro
Shiro
.:DMN:. Umbra
Hakurei

My ingame alias is #sG. Neko|A, as of June 10, 2010!

And that's it! I hope to see more introductions here at some point.

Also, don't be afraid to talk to me! I'll be your friend as long as you're not a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://snipegen.com
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

Sexy Kitty Neko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Kitty Neko!   Sexy Kitty Neko! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:33 pm

hi? lol i remember umbra, i was swagger

btw if he hacks this site, i will report him and sG to infinity ward. because he told me the site is ok i deliberately asked.
just wanted to clear that up.

oh and our skin is different and how is our motto the same?

anyway, nice to have you here
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F

#sG. Neko|F

Sexy Kitty Neko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Kitty Neko!   Sexy Kitty Neko! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I don't remember a Swagger, but I remember a Swagga from iS.

Our Motto and Skins are just ridiculously similar. Give it a couple glances.

btw were you in DMN too!?

*edit*
Oh no! An edit!

It seems you've already resolved this issue with Momo. He talked to me back a couple days ago regarding this.
Back to top Go down
http://snipegen.com
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

Sexy Kitty Neko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Kitty Neko!   Sexy Kitty Neko! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 pm

ok. yes i was!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

Sexy Kitty Neko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Kitty Neko!   Sexy Kitty Neko! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:27 am

he was $wagger in .:DMN:. for a short time and swagga is a different guy in {iS} (he is still loyal to what is left of {iS} )
Back to top Go down
{xS}Kakashi|F

{xS}Kakashi|F

Sexy Kitty Neko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Kitty Neko!   Sexy Kitty Neko! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Not much tbh...It's a wonder they still wear the tags...think DMN is more alive than {iS}
Back to top Go down

Sexy Kitty Neko!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
'Remix. :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com