'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

Promotions...

Go down 
+3
Guojii 'Remix.
{xS}Kakashi|F
SwiFty'rX.F
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Guys...I have noticed many of you have joined seemingly only to acquire admin privileges. You automatically make an app for LT or CPT.

I will tell you right now. Those ranks, and for that matter...all ranks, must be earned. You do not get them because you have simply been mature and grown in skill. That is to be expected from all members regardless. These ranks are not a joke. They are to be earned, not given away.

So please. Rethink your app before you ask for Captain or Lieutenant, or any rank, next time, ok?

Thanks.
~sYnced
Back to top Go down
{xS}Kakashi|F

{xS}Kakashi|F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am

I hope mine is ok then? if not I do not wish it...I would rather have you take mine and I'll earn it some other way?
Back to top Go down
Guojii 'Remix.

Guojii 'Remix.

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 am

I'm totally agreeing with kaka. I did want admin really bad because I have never had it before. if it was not earned and you just did it because you thought i was "grown-up" please take my rank away and tell me when i should have it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/matlon
{xS}Kakashi|F

{xS}Kakashi|F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 am

Well I only want admin so I can kick noobs that ruin the game for us like they did for Fuh and Vivaz and me... I mean ok as Lt I can vote? but everyone can, in the clan or not :s wich is a bit bad... But I still stand behind what I said
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 pm

well maybe LT get some admin power like kick people has vivaz kept asking me and im not even going to make a promote app im just going to wait for synced to promote me Smile
Back to top Go down
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 pm

no there will obnly be one admin rank. because i dont want very many admins, it gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 pm

well synced i was thinking LT can only change map and maybe put the warning thing has kick and only LT has it??
Back to top Go down
{xS}Kakashi|F

{xS}Kakashi|F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 am

I don't know, I just think we should always have someone to be there 2 kick the noobs taht can't follow the rules...maybe the best solution is auto kick? and the LT has map change...
Back to top Go down
#Mysto<3

#Mysto<3

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 am

Hmm.....It seems promotions are causing quite a problem.oh well i think auto kick might really be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:43 am

yeah im trying to figure that out
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

yeah i agree
Back to top Go down
{xS}Kakashi|F

{xS}Kakashi|F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Auto kick, with CPT having the ability to kick aswell + map change, warnings...the whole package rly... And the LT having the warnings & map change only?
Back to top Go down
yourself

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 pm

I totally agree with the way synced (or do I call you swift now?...) is running this clan. In my time I have seen many clans rise and fall because of to many admins and promotions to quickly. It seems that alot of people who join the clan are just applying for the Captain and Lietenant ranks in a couple of weeks, instead of going through Corporal or Sergeant. It also seems to me that every promotion up should be hard earned and especially the Captain rank. At the moment I agree that all members have earned their ranks however, which is a good positive that our members are respectable and mature people and not just joining for the administration. It must be sending out a strong message about how well run our clan is and how friendly and kind our members are.
Back to top Go down
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:00 pm

thank you, i agree
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:24 am

People are doing a app for CPT or LT to get admins powers and maybe abuse it not saying you will or they think all the other ranks are worthless cuz you dont get much for it so we lock the promotions bit so no1 can make a app for a high rank or think of new ranks to bring into the clan but auto kick in the server will be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions...   Promotions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
'Remix. :: Applications and Promotions :: Apply For a Promotion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com