'Remix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBriefingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to 'RmX. Headquarters!

!<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
!<PoKeMoN!'RmX.

!<PoKeMoN!'RmX.

!<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D Empty
PostSubject: !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D   !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 pm

1. In-game name:!<PoKeMoN!'RmX
2. What rank are you applying for: cpt, LT
3. Why should you get this rank:i think i should get this rank because i've been mature on the server, nice, encouraging, making sure people follow the rules and not break them. I respect all 'RmX members even if i dont like them. btw i luv you all.
4. Any members who back you up:
5. What are your intentions when you receive this rank: i will be very mature when playing on the server and respect evryone in the server and website. and not argue with other players in the server. and i will do my best to help this clan in spreading and growing larger in amounts and in loyalty as well as respect. idk what i just said in that sentence.<<<<<<<<
6. Screenshots:!<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D A>
Back to top Go down
Guojii 'Remix.

Guojii 'Remix.

PostSubject: Re: !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D   !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 pm

not sure about this one. Haven't been in clan long enough to judge. if he you would get a promo, I would say Sgt. Up to Synced.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/matlon
SwiFty'rX.F

SwiFty'rX.F

PostSubject: Re: !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D   !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm

yes youve been a good model and good player, however i agree with guojii..not enough time. ill give you SGT for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Guojii 'Remix.

Guojii 'Remix.

PostSubject: Re: !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D   !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:34 am

congratz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/matlon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D   !<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!<PoKeMoN!'RmX. 2nd Promotion App. plz accept. :D
Page 1 of 1